Drunk As A!!!!

Ernest

DeFiAnT
Website
Visit site
Well im drunk as a skunk and i just asked out the girl i like via e-mail probly not the smartest of move s but shes started to show interes recently soo.....
hopefully she wont hateme
hopefuly shee'll wanna fuck me but we'll but we'll wait an see, but she is exceedingly buff and does have the most amazing naturally long red hair ever and shes soo cool,
neway if u lot have done nething stupid whilst drunk post it for us to sympathize/laugh at!!!!

rule no.2 if you must txt dont let a jackass mate do it for you, you know hes gonna write something stupid.

Ernest posted on May 23 2004 at 11:12 AM said:
Oh man its the mornin and im soo regretting sendin her that e-mail i dunno how shes gonna react damn i was sooo pissd last nite! :lol:
With any luck it'll be full of typos, the drunkeness then becomes self explanatory.

Last edited by a moderator:
Twimfy posted on May 23 2004 at 12:56 PM said:
Ernest posted on May 23 2004 at 11:12 AM said:
Oh man its the mornin and im soo regretting sendin her that e-mail i dunno how shes gonna react damn i was sooo pissd last nite! :lol:
With any luck it'll be full of typos, the drunkeness then becomes self explanatory.
Yeh but its not i read it this mornin and its quite well typed, which is surprising considerin the state i was in.

If all goes well ill be cutting down on alcohol but because of the amazingly complicated situation im in if im happy someone else will be unhappy and if they are happy then I am unhappy.

rofl! :p

I'm a sinner, I know, but I've never been drunk in my whole life :p mainly 'cos I really don't like alcohol drinks all that much so I usually go for excessive cokes and red bull :p

beware though, those can turn one into a pretty fucked up creature too :-||

At least she didn't reject you, I guess.

Drinking in moderation really helps with self-esteem, but in your case, I think you may have overstepped it :)

Rico posted on May 23 2004 at 09:22 PM said:
At least she didn't reject you, I guess.

Drinking in moderation really helps with self-esteem, but in your case, I think you may have overstepped it :)
Too true, too true!! :D

Back