Ekianjo's PND: What Breaks with 1.62 ?

ekianjo

Hardcore Member
Hello Everyone,

I am short on time to test all my PNDs with 1.62, so I'd appreciate if you can test a couple so that we can go through the list faster.

0-10

3doh 

A

Anki -> OK

Asunder 

Abuse 0.8 

B

BaGoMa

Bump3 MP3 Aggregator 

BGS, Backup Saved Games 

C

Courserian -> Launched but downloader is broken, (API changes), needs update anyway

CrypPic 

ClipIt 

CopyQ

D

DGen

DMDirc IRC Client 

E

F

Fx702p Calculator -> OK

FileBot 

G

GetGoogleBooks

GanttProject 

GloboNote 

Gonvert 

Geeqie 1.1 

Geany 1.23 -> OK

Gnutella 

H

HackerBooks 

HelloNzb 

I

ImageJ2x 

ImageJ 

J

Jmol -> OK

JDiskReport 

Java Screenshot 

Jago

K

Kagiru Sudoku 

L

M

Makagiga

MGutenberg 

MPS -> OK

MangaStream Downloader

Minesweeper 

N

O

OptiTask 

P

Periodic calendar 

PandoraClock -> OK

Project Libre 

Pandora Trader Message

Pandora Model Check -> OK (need fixing, unrelated to 1.62)

Q

QWinFF -> OK

R

S

SIR (Simple Image Resizer) 

T

Trojita 

U

Universal Password Manager

V

v2c 

W

X

Y

YTDownloader -> launched but broken because of yt version. Needs update anyway...

Z

Let me know if you noticed something that breaks with 1.62!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I use MPS everyday, I can confirm this works. Tomorrow I may have a chance to try more.

I use MPS everyday, I can confirm this works. Tomorrow I may have a chance to try more.
 Nice, I did not even know that people were using it often :) Thanks!
Yeah I find the text interface real easy to use and less clunky than most graphical solutions. creating and modifying playlists are easy, I can easily make it play select songs in the list and I can easily a search for songs I only partially remember the name of. I just don't question where the music is coming from.

Nice, I did not even know that people were using it often :) Thanks!
Yeah I find the text interface real easy to use and less clunky than most graphical solutions. creating and modifying playlists are easy, I can easily make it play select songs in the list and I can easily a search for songs I only partially remember the name of. I just don't question where the music is coming from.
Yeha I also find the command line works great, too. I love MPS for its simplicity. 

Mind to order them alphabetically? Hard to quick check that way.

Jea... stop whining GET TO WORK or we stop paying you. 

Also MOD please. This is in the wrong forum section. 

Do you want us to only check the PNDs from your list? Or would you like us to add PNDs that work regularly for us? Or will that be too chaotic?

Do you want us to only check the PNDs from your list? Or would you like us to add PNDs that work regularly for us? Or will that be too chaotic?
Only mine please, because then I can fix them.
OOOOoooooh. Sorry about that. I see, they are PNDs you made. I thought you meant PNDs you had installed on your Pandora. Alright. I will be sure to let you know any results. Sorry about my confusion.

Back