I spent some time to try get a few more FPS out of this one, and also try to make it run on CC / Lower version driver.
I think I got more FPS, using latest version of libs (OpenAL for example), new build with gcc 6.3, and optimizing / hacking a bit the GLES2 renderer.
But for the Lower version drivers / CC model, still not luck.
I think the game doesn't lock up the Pandora now. But the rendering is still not good, with many graphics artefact. Too bad as it was running at slow but playable speed on my CC (O/C to 800MHz), but the rendering artefact make it not usable.
Build 04 -----------
New build, with updated libs
Optimised GLES2 renderer for Pandora (remove use of VBO to reduce pressure on GPU memory, added Uniform Caching).
Remove Post effect for a bit more speed (and one FBO less).