Email Response?

Mechagoat

Still Fresh
As I've said in my other thread, I sent an email to openpandorasales@gmail.com in hopes of finding out what is going on with my Pandora, as it was shipped out over a month ago. As of now I've yet to receive a response, and I am wondering if I was supposed to send questions to a different email account, if they are still behind in answering emails, or if there is something else I am missing.

I would have kept this in the other thread, but it seems to be rather dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Email response times tend to vary, for many different reasons. The email address you mentioned above is correct, all I can suggest is that you email them again or use a different email account to contact them from in case you're getting caught up in their spam filter for whatever reason.

Finally got a reply from Jacquelyn. Seems that due to an error, my Pandora was marked shipped but never actually sent out (honestly the least worrying of all the possibilities I've had swimming in my head). For my trouble, she's sending me a free case with my order. Thanks, Jacquelyn! :)

I am interested in purchasing a pandora and sent a email over a week ago and still have not had a response, what are the current email time-scales?

I am interested in purchasing a pandora and sent a email over a week ago and still have not had a response, what are the current email time-scales?
Hi, & welcome on board.

Normally, a week is Jackelyn usual delay, but these days the project does have some difficultys with one company. Production is on hold until that finaly solved.

I guess that does have an impact on the delay too. But that should be solved shortly now, and hiopefuly the productio process will resume in a fews days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back