Sales Emailed twice, still no response

Xisiqomelir

Still Fresh
Hey all,

I ordered a Pandora and case from GBAX the day after pre-orders opened. I live in America and paid with my credit card, and I wanted to change to shipping address to have it delivered at work instead of at home.

I've emailed both openpandorasales@gmail.com and Gp2xMobile@gmail.com with my name and order number, but I still haven't had a response. Did I get the addresses wrong?

Also, from what I see on the GP32x forums, some people have had to re-order. Since I haven't had a refund on my credit card, is it safe to assume I won't need to do so?

Thanks.

Xisiqomelir said:
Hey all,

I ordered a Pandora and case from GBAX the day after pre-orders opened. I live in America and paid with my credit card, and I wanted to change to shipping address to have it delivered at work instead of at home.

I've emailed both openpandorasales@gmail.com and Gp2xMobile@gmail.com with my name and order number, but I still haven't had a response. Did I get the addresses wrong?

Also, from what I see on the GP32x forums, some people have had to re-order. Since I haven't had a refund on my credit card, is it safe to assume I won't need to do so?

Thanks.

The re-fund mailing will supposedly be finished end of the week. See sticky on Gp32x.
Regarding your address changing mails, you should always reply to the original order confirmation mail. I suggest that you drop craigix a PM, he seems to be around lately on gp32x. Maybe they are too busy, so they didn't respond, yet. I don't know.

Xisiqomelir said:
Thanks gerd.

Dunno if I even have that email anymore, I'll try the PM.
Um, it would be a good idea to make sure you keep things like that. They're kind of important. Perhaps the reason you've had no reply is because they're too snowed under to search through their database looking for your order.

Got a reply to my email of yesterday and shipping address amended.

Still no refund email so I'm hoping that's all good

I can beat that

I ordered on last day of pre-orders, paying by bank transfer, received an email confirming that my order was in first batch but no order number displayed

Initially I just ordered Pandora and special delivery postage to UK (ordered off openpandora not anywhere else)

For the past few weeks I have been trying to get a response as whether I can order some extra bits, namely a Pandora case, the video cable and possibly an SD card

With all the bank and credit card mess, I think they are swamped, as I keep re-iterating to them that my order was paid by bank transfer, which they have confirmed, and I was never given an order number :wacko:

The last email I received was the one they sent out to credit card orders stating they would be refunded :oops: I have asked for confirmation as to why they think I paid by credit card, when I paid by HSBC when they still had the HSBC account :D

Before anyone jumps in, I have been patient now for two-three weeks, all I want to do is add to my order and get a proper order number (so I can realistically predict which side of christmas I will receive my order)

Funny though it sounds I had similar problems with the GP2X F100 when it first arrive, eventually I got one with 007 as a serial number!

Back