Emulator Speeds

apinchi

Still Fresh
I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me at what speeds do the following emulators run:

1. GPVGP WIP
2. GPVGP .11
3. Castaway beta 12.1
4. fmsx GBAX version
5. fSMS32

I want to try these emulators out, but i'm afraid of frying the screen. Thanks.

fSMS32 is full speed from what I last remember, but what's this GPVGP you're referring to?

i think apinchi is refering to the clock speed they run at (i.e. if they overclock the GP32 or not).

Would help you out pal but i dont know myself, although im pretty sure all of those run at 132mhz or less.

i know none of these overclock as i have tried overclocked programs on my gamepark they simply dont even run on mine if they are overclocked. These programs are definetly not over clocked

The only two programs that can overclock your gp32 are

1. GP Engine - but this defaults to 133mhz
2. gpSCUMM - there are two versions, one at 133mhz and the other is overclocked

Fer Gwad's sake! Don't worry! Just bloody use them. You WONT fry your GP32 at anything 133Mhz or under unless it's faulty!

RELAX! You think we wouildn't have had HUNDEREDS of posts about a particular program by now if it was frying GP32s?

Have fun! :D

Does running a freelauncher program that ruins your gp32 invalidate your warranty?

It would help if you put up a speed chart for most emus under the downloads section here, maybe even reviews... Or even just something simple, like Speed 95% Sound 80%..

Back