Encrypt Free_launcher

Tipsypud

Still Fresh
I hope someone can help me with this problem, I know it's one thats been on here plenty of times

I recently found my old gp32 flu in box of stuff I was going to throw out and thought it would be fun to use it again. I've downloaded both the GPManager and GP32 Free_launcher, formatted the old smc and then installed gp32 free_launcher. Both files were downloaded from gp32.de

But free_launcher just sits there and does nothing it just seems as though it not workingl. I think it's because it's not encrypted for my gp32 but I'm really not sure.

I've followed the instructions for getting to efnet via irc and joining #gp32 and doing the rest of the instructions eg entering !encrypt 123454324565422563452 free_launcher but it just sits there and does nothing.

Have I missed something I've been at it solidly for a couple of days now, I'm driving my wife bonkers with it. So for the sake of my wife can someone please help

and a quick answer: if you have a usb cable use the zpk installer to encrypt a copy to the GP32 and/or smc and voila!

Back