English Preorder/preorder In Other Countries

Kyo

Website
Visit site
Now we all know that there's not only openpandora.org but also openapandora.de and such, I am signed up to both the german and english newsletter, but my question is: Is there a difference between preorder for the states, UK and other countries like germany? Like, will the preordering in germany start at the same time, will I be able to pay with my german bank account in euros on the .org preorder page to preorder to germany?

Unfortunately, it is likely that most of these questions lack a solid answer yet. I would assume that preorders start at the same time everywhere (from any particular distributor) as it is being distributed entirely via online ordering at this point.

I'm guessing that because preording seems to be coming from the actual pandora team it shouldn't matter what distributer you end up getting it from when it is actually released.

I wonder about preorder for russia.....
Is the shipping and preorder will be for russia to?

Well, .org and .de will be starting at the same time. Turkish distributor should also start the same day AFAIK.

taintedclarity said:
Is there a US distributor?
As long as they give me the option of reasonable shipping (Parcel Post is pretty cheap, and quite quick), and charge a reasonable price for the Pandora.

If Craig is selling this from his site, and developing it as well, how does he handle the wholesale price of the unit? (AKA could we order a batch of them for a discount and split them up among us.)

OR, is every distributor an investor, and thus gets the same profit as Craig? Do the Hardware guys get paid? Do they work for Peanuts (or any other Legume)?

Or perhaps Craig runs both businesses and charges GBAX the same "wholesale" cost. If so, is it against Fair Trade Regulations to be on the board of both companies who do business together?

Man, this news has brought up a lot of questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back