english release???

defjam2107

Still Fresh
I am considering buying a game park 32 and had some questions regarding wther to buy a korean 1 or 2 wait 4 an english release.i have some questions about the korean version
is it well supported by uk pcs
is it in english
if games are produced in europe,will the korean version support them or is there a region bar like most consoles
does it take battries or does it charge at mains, and if mains do i need a converter?
is it worth it?
cheers!

The Korean version is in english. I cant really see a reason why they would put region barring on it because it would alienate most of there customers plus region barring is never used on handhelds anyway and as far as I know it takes battries I dont know of a mains lead but if there is one you would need a stepdown convertor to plug it in. I hope this helps :D

Yep, the korean gp32 is indeed in english, it takes batteries and you can attach a mains lead @ 3v. i use rechargable batteries and it runs fine. oh and finaly, YEA IT'S WORTH IT! :D ,(if your into emulation that is). C.

is it well supported by uk pcs
There is no such thing as a UK PC my PC is the same as some guys in Korea, Mongolia or Germany.
The link up software to do PC to GP link is in english.
The offical site has an english language verison.
The GP is totaly english language friendly

is it in english
It is all in english with the exception of a small pop up text box when u launch games, which is of no importance..

if games are produced in europe,will the korean version support them or is there a region bar like most consoles
There is no regional lock out on the GP32 in any way.

does it take battries or does it charge at mains, and if mains do i need a converter?
It takes batteries either disposable or rechargable. Or powers of a mains plug.

is it worth it?
YES, the frontlit version is an extra 50 notes but worth every penny, ask any frontlit GP user here.(if your buying from GBAX thay call it backlit it is infact front lit). Just try and find a portable Movie and MP3 player cheaper never mind one that plays games aswell :)

Any firmware changes will also be able to be downloaded and burnt too, so I don;t think us "early adopters" will lose out.

Back