Error In Gp32 Process

Anthony510

Still Fresh
Damn, everytime I try to dump stuff on my gp32, I format my card, and once I dump a game my gp32 ALWAYS loads to that game, no matter what smc, and everytime I go to access the smc it says ERROR in gp32 process, I have no clue what the hell to do, I'm guessing an smc reader might help since my gp doesnt want to work with my comp but I dont have cash for smc reader and I need help.

what do you use to put files on your gp32? I used gpdrive for a while and it was leaving filenames and folders there but they didn't exist if you know what I mean.

I'm using pc-link, and now nothing is working anymore, my gp wont even respond to my computer, I even tried on my friends comp and it does the same exact thing, says gp32 timed out or process error, it was working fine at first, now it almost seems as if I wasted my money. Both of my smc's have a game on them and both automaticly load to it. But my only problem is I cant get it to connect to the comp. GP32 is in perfect working order, just doesnt want to respond to anyones computer. Also when I put in the smc it says "error on smc, check errors?", I check errors and it comes up with 0 errors.

OK Anthony, first things first.

As far as I know, it's normal that the GP32 starts the app if you only have a single one on it (I presume you use the Standard Firmware, eg have not flashed your bios). I have never used that firmware so I can't give you a way around it. Now about your transfer problem. Work systematically and eliminate any mistakes you find. First, are the drivers installed correctly? Second, Is the cable in working order? If you find a broken contact, nothing good is coming off of this. Then, try it again. Switch on your GP32 and go into link mode, start PC Link. Connect the devices and then press "OK" in the Window PC Link opened. If you have a connection, congratularions. I advise you to get GPDrive and use that program to transfer stuff, it basically turns your GP32 into a card reader. No ned for PC Link anymore with it and you can use it with any PC running Windows XP.

If all that does not work for you, please give an exact description of your problem again. I got my GP32 working in the first go, took me about half an hour max, by the way. I don't really know why people have all those problems with it ;)

Back