Evildragons Gp2x Shop, Opens Today, Gp2x 165euro !

mr.mirko posted on Sep 18 2005 at 01:07 AM said:
Its only 165 Euro !!! And he gets the first batch gp2x machines, like craigx. No extra waiting.

Hehe, yeah, that's simply because I get the units from craigx :)
All thanks go to him :)

Last edited:
rabbits with hats posted on Sep 18 2005 at 01:30 AM said:
Thats £111.94
Can I get one of him sent to the uk?

Sorry, no.
Firstly, UK is craigs area :)
Secondly, I just calculated it through... with all the shippings, etc., it won't be cheaper as if you order it from craig :)

Julius posted on Sep 18 2005 at 02:47 AM said:
If you get cheap SDs before you actually ship the GP2x at can I 'upgrade' my order?

Sure thing :) I just have to find a good and cheap reliable source.
But I'm sure I'll find one before the gp2x gets shipped :)

junker posted on Sep 18 2005 at 03:36 AM said:
any chance youll ship to the US? or strictly germany?

Germany and all EU countries, which don't have their own shop.
I can't sell to any non-EU countries, as I need to be registered for that, which is quite annoying in Germany... and there are more distributors which are cheaper if you order to US.
www.gp32z.com will be the official US shop, so it would be better if you use them :)

If you're interested in the very first batch, you can always order from craig at gp2x.co.uk

Last edited:
Didnt you say 165 includeing p&p before? :)
Well, 170 i still ok, just bugging me.

edit: Preordered. Damn it, i cant controle myself... :-/

ah cool, yeah im still preordered with gp32z so that's good. i just hope they won't get theres too long after the first batch.

Something I've thinkin about is how would you and craig handle matters of guarantee, if someones Gp2x will broke or somthing.

Are u takin the units in and send em to Gamepark Holdings?

Nice to see a new distrubitor :) Good luck!

menion posted on Sep 18 2005 at 09:12 AM said:
Something I've thinkin about is how would you and craig handle matters of guarantee, if someones Gp2x will broke or somthing.

Are u takin the units in and send em to Gamepark Holdings?

Nice to see a new distrubitor :) Good luck!

Looks like you would have plenty to occupy your mind judging by the pic in you sig, While you were waiting for a replacement . Fnar Fnar *cough* excuse me. :p

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm ordering right now, but I was wondering:

Which color does the unit have? In craig's video, there's a white unit and a gray unit, while I read somewhere else that the finished product would most likely be black.

So what color will the unit have?

Dryer Lint posted on Sep 18 2005 at 11:46 AM said:
I'm ordering right now, but I was wondering:

Which color does the unit have? In craig's video, there's a white unit and a gray unit, while I read somewhere else that the finished product would most likely be black.

So what color will the unit have?

Black is the only colour at the moment, But other colours maybe an option later on, According to GPH.

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Say, would there happen to be an english section in the works? My german is limited to danke and bitte...

Vorname is firstname, ja? Ort is state, postleitzahl postal code...

When is one supposed to pay for a preorder?

Back