Exult - U7 : Minor Support

lonewolf

Still Fresh
What a great package they made with this port! I had no idea how much better the sounds could be on this! (I have the original black box floppy disc version, and the cd-rom collection, and have played using exult on the PC some years ago, and whatever the default sound settings are on this gp2x/wiz port are great! I guess I wasn't using midi or something back then. :p)

Anyway, I have everything setup ok as far as I can tell. (running this with Ginge) This version package I grabbed said it had touchscreen support. (but maybe that was for the gp2x/wiz, and doesn't implement over to the caanoo)Regardless, I can't seem to get any stylus touches to register. Not crucial, but does make it cumbersome to manage inventory.

The other main issue, is that Serpents Isle doesn't show up as selectable in the exult main menu. (and it does on my PC, so I know where it should be selected. I followed directions but maybe it needs to be renamed or something. Even the forge of virtue pack is working as there is an earthquake right away when i start the game.

Anyone who's played this, do you know how I can correct these issues? Is there also some way to bring up a virtual keyboard so I can name save files? (since button presses only enter "X" and "Y")

Thanks!

Back