F-100 Usb Problem

Hawksmoor

Still Fresh
Hello,

I'm new to these forums but I've had my GP2X F-100 with 2.1.0 firmware for quite a while now and haven't had any problems. Today, I was going to put some new stuff on my system's SD card and found that I couldn't connect it via USB. When I go into Settings and click on the USB icon nothing happens. I've tried two different USB cables and two different SD cards, both of which worked fine before today. I am at a total loss as to what the problem could be. Any help and or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

-Hawk

Also, I think some things like usb networking being enabled in the system menu will cause the normal usb not to work...

I know it may not be convenient at the moment and will not sort your GP2x`s usb communication problem out, But the best thing you could ever do for your GP2x is buy it a card reader.

Some of the benefits of using a card reader are :- Much much much faster file transfer, Does not use any of your GP2x`s precious battery power, You can still use your GP2x while transfering large or many files, Oh, And they are cheap too. :)

Trooper

Thanks for the responses everyone. I don't know how or why, but it turns out the USB Networking was turned on. I have since turned it off and the USB connection works now. However, I fiddled around with some settings prior to that based on some reading I did, and I'd like to change them back if possible (the main one being the IP under USB Network). Can I just leave that alone?

Back