Fantasy Football

Joined also.

Hard to pick a decent team in this one.

Not spamming, but check out my sig for a Premiership Prediction game.

Huxley posted on Aug 11 2004 at 10:37 AM said:
Well, I finally did it. It took a while, but I finally managed to fit Van Nist and Henry in my team :rolleyes:
Heh, Van Nistelrooy is out for a month. I'm backing Drogba to be top scorer, he single-handedly knocked Newcastle out of the UEFA cup last year, bastard...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm weary of backing Chelsea players until they're proven in the Premiership...just look at what happened to Mutu and Crespo last year.

Well, we'll see how it goes. I'm not expecting to win it here...I have a severely weakened side after spending all my money on the big two. But at least they're pretty much garunteed performers...

thebluenewt posted on Aug 11 2004 at 01:38 PM said:
Huxley posted on Aug 11 2004 at 10:37 AM said:
Well, I finally did it. It took a while, but I finally managed to fit Van Nist and Henry in my team :rolleyes:
Heh, Van Nistelrooy is out for a month. I'm backing Drogba to be top scorer, he single-handedly knocked Newcastle out of the UEFA cup last year, bastard...
You and me both. Dogboy scored against us too in both legs.

Very kind of you to point out Horse is injured...I was keeping it quiet myself. Ha Ha Ha.

Guess :rolleyes:

Strange...me and bluenewt both chose Mark Schwarzer for our keeper, but he's played one game and -1 point for me and played 0 games and 0 points for blunewt. Guess it takes a while to update :huh:

Huxley posted on Aug 21 2004 at 11:50 PM said:
Guess :rolleyes:

Strange...me and bluenewt both chose Mark Schwarzer for our keeper, but he's played one game and -1 point for me and played 0 games and 0 points for blunewt. Guess it takes a while to update :huh:
Nah, I just brought him in to replace Kirkland. Arsenal tomorow... how stupid am I?

thebluenewt posted on Aug 22 2004 at 12:10 AM said:
Nah, I just brought him in to replace Kirkland. Arsenal tomorow... how stupid am I?
Haha...and he's cost us dearly! -9 points the get!

I'm Figo's AllStar XI.

And you're kicking ass, sir! But it's early days, I guess...

Huxley posted on Aug 22 2004 at 10:07 PM said:
thebluenewt posted on Aug 22 2004 at 12:10 AM said:
Haha...and he's cost us dearly! -9 points the get!

I'm Figo's AllStar XI.

And you're kicking ass, sir! But it's early days, I guess...
Ha Ha Ha, 5-3, what a game though!!!

I'm screwed now though. Considering the Liverpool bias and the inclusion of United and Portsmouth players in my team, I wont be getting any points midweek.

KOPHORSE.jpg

Back