Favourite Snes Games........

scazw

Website
Visit site
ok ok

heres a good topic

what are everbodys favourite snes games?

personally its my alltime fave console (bar the gp of course) and i love the colourful graphics.i am of course a retrogamer at heart buying the gp mainly for emu.

my favourite games are....

chrono trigger;
this is such a good rpg, there are several paths to take throught the game and the gameplay is quality(if rpgs r ur thing) what would you expect from square?

super mario rpg;
wat a revolutionary rpg, this game is fun to play as it has a platformer aspect on gameply but in an rpg turn based style. the humour packed in is jus great as is both ites sucessors bing paper mario and mario and luigi superstar saga. again what more would you expect from square although untill recently this was the last game they made for nintendo.

earthbound;
this rpg was a god send for those who prefered gamplay over graphics, i mean lest face it the grapics are pants and its made bt an odd developer.but the gameplay is hilaru=ious.its one of those games you either love or hate and is one of the lesser known snes games(and damn hard 2 get on cart in the uk as well)

super metroid;
a classic platformer come puzzle come rpg-ish. but this game is well known so i feel little needs to be said.

those are some of my favourites and i hope to hear some of yours, especially some of the more unknown titles

Scazw

Super Sim City
Love this game; played it for hours on my aunties SNES now I play it for ages on my gp32/dreamcast. Such a fun game, I love building cities; although this is the only version of Sim City I like :).
Chrono Trigger
Im a big fan of RPGs and this is one of my fave 2D ones, and I love Squaresoft XD.
Super Mario World
Best 2D platformer ever IMO. So many levels; although some levels are a little easy.
Final Fantasy III/VI
My third favourite Final Fantasy; after VII and IX, can wait for this and CT to be fully playable on OS9X :D

Space Megaforce
Wild Guns
U.N. Squadron
Donkey Kong (1 and 2)
*Chrono Trigger should automatically be attched to everyone's list

hmm, shadowrun is quite a hard game to describe. Set in the future, you can build up your character depending on your style. You can hire mecernaries to follow you and fight/hack/magic. Try it :)

:D Sweet, had to put my 2 bits in before I headed home hehe

I'm a Square/Enix fanboy so....all of em!
Shadowrun rul3z!!!
Super Metroid
Earthbound
DKC 1,2,and 3
and one of the "lesser-knowns" (not too many peeps I know that played) even though it's covered in the Square bit, Front Mission

i didn't like shadow run
it thought that it was boring i hate to say

i loved secret of mana
chrono trigger as usually
bomberman 5
mario and the like

Chrono trigger is one of the best games iv'e played on the Snes, or anywhere...accept for Front mission and Bahamut Lagoon (if you like chrono trigger, you'll love this)

+fire emblem, Star ocean, and loads more. I think only the Amiga had more good games :p ....but not as many good roleplaying games, that's for sure!

if you like chrono trigger you'll most likely like Tales of Phantasia, although its too big to run on the gp32 emu - memory issues.

as for my most played on the gp32 snes emu - probably cannon fodder.

not as good with the sound as the amiga version, but still one hell of a game.

Back