Final Pre-production Case

CronoTriggerfan

Website
pixelstopolygons.com
I know it was in the mail and was supposed to be there for Leipzig, which of course never happened. What became of it, though? Did it get there safe and sound? I know I'm really looking forward to seeing what it looks like, as are many here. Seeing the case itself would be awesome, and a pre-production final Pandora in that case would be SUPER awesome before the preorder. :D

yeah i second that
i'm pretty sure i remember craig promising a crop of hd videos showing of the final pandora but i can't remember if he meant before preorder or before the first batch is shipped

Gruso said:
I hate thread titles that look like news from the forum index, but are just questions. Hate them.
+1
Additionally, demanding news doesn't guarantee that there will be any.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gruso said:
I hate thread titles that look like news from the forum index, but are just questions. Hate them.
He did say "What`s the news?" in the title.

AireTamStorm said:

No, it doesn't, but it can sometimes illicit a response. Why be such a negative ned? Jeez. :p
Gruso said:

Read the subtext much? :rolleyes: The option is there for a resason.

CronoTriggerfan said:
AireTamStorm said:

No, it doesn't, but it can sometimes illicit a response. Why be such a negative ned? Jeez. :p
Gruso said:

Read the subtext much? :rolleyes: The option is there for a resason.
I don't know about you, but I sure don't see any subtext for this topic from the main index. From the Pandora General Talk index, sure, but not from the main index.

Gruso said:
What jmetal said. From the index page all you get is the main title.

Come on CTF, you knew exactly what you were doing. :p
Yeah, but if you hover over title from main menu, you get the whole title
float above in yellow :D

I know what you guys mean though...

craigix said:
We will be showing the final case off to the press this month :D
Does that mean you guys have the final case in hand and are waiting to show it off to press? Or are you still waiting for them and as soon as you get them you show them off to press?...

If its the first one... I might cry :(

Soulkiller said:
Does that mean you guys have the final case in hand and are waiting to show it off to press? ... I might cry :(
Just be patient! You`re not going to get the thing any faster. :p

Can we get a Pre-Pre-Order now? I want to give you guys money for two of those spectacular devices already!!!!!!

Gruso said:
I second that. I nearly shat myself when I thought I was going to see a actual final pandora.

Gruso said:
What jmetal said. From the index page all you get is the main title.

Come on CTF, you knew exactly what you were doing. :p
Wait, there's an index page? :unsure: I always just view everything from the General Talk [Pandora] page, sorry about that. Now I see how you guys could get angry. :lol:

Either way, great news, Craig. Looking forward to seeing what it looks like in all its glory! Assuming the case is all together, I'm assuming we could get a few videos of someone playing some games?

I know that there is no physical case yet but does anyone know if the case opens 180 degrees? and how sturdy it is while open (i.e. not flapping easily like those old notebooks)?

Back