Final preorders, action required

craigix

Mega GP Mania
Website
twitter.com
Hello!

**NEW**

For people who have not completed this survey the new link is: http://craig.gp2x.de...in/opsurvey.pl?

You should email your order number and choice to Ed as the results are now submitted.

I hope you are all well.

Those of you on the final (old) preorder list will be getting an email this week, action will be required when you get this.

I'll post here when we send this email, there will be a multiple choice question which I'm writing a perl script to handle now.

This is so I and Ed can finalise what we need to do to finish up the preorders.

Thanks,

Craig

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Craig for coming back and putting a positive step forward to resolve the pre-order queue .  Please don't be a stranger and lets keep the ball rolling for what hopefully will end up being one final push to clear the pre-orders - and refunds request to ?

ED has already provided units to his customers, he doesn't have a preorder list. Are you talking about cables too(?), because i have yet to receive mine from you.

ED has already provided units to his customers, he doesnt have a preorder list.
no ed has completed all the orders that were on his list. Craig still has a few hundred left i believe, himself and ed may be working together to help clear craigs outstanding orders.

ED has already provided units to his customers, he doesnt have a preorder list.
True, but I mentioned on a different thread here that I want to take care of Craigs remaining preorders as good as possible and will try to get the preorder list in order to be able to send a mail to all of them, explain the situation, offer different solution and calculate everything based off these answers.

It's hard for me to create a proper plan without even knowing how many orders there are left and how many would be happy to upgrade to 1GHz instant for what price :)

Craig does not want to give me the preorder list, but he wants to follow my plan and send the newsletter I will prepare, so we'll get the details.

Thanks Craig and ED for continuing with this and not giving up.

(and thanks hailrazer for trying to keep this thread decent)

No Off-Topic Posts In This Thread. 

No Starting Trouble

No Badgering Craigix

No Bickering Among Yourselves

No Negative Comments

This thread apparently is Craigix way of trying to fix a bad situation. Let's see where it goes and not turn this into another useless thread like the past couple of them.

All posts that break the above rules will be deleted.

Thank You. 

I hope you are well as well!  Thank you for the update and I appreciate your efforts in this regards.

Cheers!

PS:  Thanks too to hailrazer for setting things straight!

I will tell the mountain man that he needs to check his old email.  I do not remember hailrazer, sounds nice though.

Sounds like it's moving forward :)

No clue why craig doesn't just want to give ed an emaillist, but whatever helps to get the numbers straight is good news.

Great to see more positive development/work. Thanks Craig and ED. Can't wait to see the email :)

Hey Craig,

It's great to see such a long and detailed update after six months. I'm glad you've tied up all those loose ends. but seriously - glad to see you're working towards the end.

Are you going to start drop shipping units? Sounds like an excellent idea to me.

D has already provided units to his customers, he doesn't have a preorder list. Are you talking about cables too(?), because i have yet to receive mine from you.

The TV out cables are dead jim. DEAD! You'll never get your preorder and the money is gone. It's just the way it is.

If you want one, you'll need to order from ED..... sometime in the future

Hey Craig,

It's great to see such a long and detailed update after six months. I'm glad you've tied up all those loose ends. but seriously - glad to see you're working towards the end.

Are you going to start drop shipping units? Sounds like an excellent idea to me.

D has already provided units to his customers, he doesn't have a preorder list. Are you talking about cables too(?), because i have yet to receive mine from you.
 The TV out cables are dead jim. DEAD! You'll never get your preorder and the money is gone. It's just the way it is.

If you want one, you'll need to order from ED..... sometime in the future
that's what we think, but no one confirmed that, can someone confirm?

Sounds like it's moving forward :)

No clue why craig doesn't just want to give ed an emaillist, but whatever helps to get the numbers straight is good news.
Privacy maybe, but I think at least the numbers of each type of order/upgrade should be possible.

I probably won't get an email, because my email address changed since I pre-ordered. I didn't get the last one either. :/

With some luck, perhaps Craig can mirror the email here so that those who are in that position (I think you're not the only one) has a chance to reply as well? Possibly indicating the email adress you did order from, in order to match up properly with the list?

Back