FLASH meet FOSS...

I don't think there's a need to delete this thread. Not everyone reads every forum, after all.

I don't think there's a need to delete this thread. Not everyone reads every forum, after all.
If he had searched for "shumway" in the boards he would have found my earlier post immediately. 

Plus, this is a hacker crowd here, he shouldn't expect that a 2 days old news was not discovered by anyone earlier. I do check before I post and this is good practice. 

If he had searched for "shumway" in the boards he would have found my earlier post immediately. 

Plus, this is a hacker crowd here, he shouldn't expect that a 2 days old news was not discovered by anyone earlier. I do check before I post and this is good practice. 
Is there a snake in your boot or something, cowboy?

the list of "Recent Topics" is too short. Sometimes I miss posts, even when I check daily. A "more" button to enlage the list would be really helpful

the list of "Recent Topics" is too short. Sometimes I miss posts, even when I check daily. A "more" button to enlage the list would be really helpful
I already PMed ED about adding an RSS feed to recent topics. I dont think he was able to though

Back