flash player

harminoff

Still Fresh
would it be possible to make a flash movie player for the gp32. This would make alot more games available because then we cauld play flash games on gp32, only prob. i see is setting up controls...

This is kinda cool! If gamepark is making one that is. I was thinking about learning programming in fladh in order to make games - there are a few tutorials on making tile based games using it. :)

Let us hope it'll be part of the bios.rom!

Nah....flash games are stupid. Besides the controls you'd have resolution problems anyway as most things on the internet are developed for at least 800x600.

Nah....flash games are stupid. Besides the controls you'd have resolution problems anyway as most things on the internet are developed for at least 800x600.
Don't be stupid. Flash is a vector animation engine, meaining you can scale it up or down to any size without performance problems. Try shrinking your internet explorer window next time you watch a flash movie. Wow! Magic! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't be stupid. Flash is a vector animation engine, meaining you can scale it up or down to any size without performance problems. Try shrinking your internet explorer window next time you watch a flash movie. Wow! Magic!

Okay, you're right. <_<

But they're still stupid :p

Haven't seen one yet that I would want to play for more than two minutes. And they usually play pretty badly at that (colision detection, etc).

homestarrunner rules, but strongbad e-mail 0wns it :p

also there are some very playable flash games, and tbh how long you really gonna play a game for in one go, 1 hour atm in my experience

I do a lot of Flash design....a GP32 Flash capability would give me the motivation to buy one.

Back