Flcl Skin

Prothall

Not long after my Metropolis skin, still pining away for my in-transit GP2X, I come with another skin that may be more popular within the GP2X community. This is the first version, and I believe it needs some work - I think it should probably be a great deal lighter and more colorful than it is now, but I chose stills that seemed to naturally fit the purpose that I could recall from memory. Thus, should anyone want to make changes, substitutions, or something please do so. Also, I have still not replaced anything but backdrops as yet. All that is still to be improved.

In any case, tell me what you think now and suggest any substitutions you can think of.

As an example, here's one of my own:

Switch the "Games" image to a close up of the Firestarter game.

And so, without further delay, pictures:

flcl2xmain.png

The main screen; may raise saturation to ridiculous levels.

flcl2xexp.png

Explorer.

flcl2xutil.png

Utilities launcher. Again, may raise saturation to absurd levels.

So, what do you think?

Yes a FLCL skin, looking good so far B) I look forward to you finishing it (and I hope your GP2X arrives soon)

EDIT
Downloaded and installed.
A couple of things
The MUSIC picture is a bit dark
The Power Level image has not changed to the screenshot on the download page, it is the orginal GPH picture.

Otherwise, thanks alot it is really great. :)

or of haruko bashing him with the gitar for the music one im likein what i see so far :)

Just got my GP2X; sadly, I have no SD card. Nonetheless, I will have one soon and, were I not preparing stuff to load onto it tomorrow, I'd be screwing with that righ tnow. As it is, might get to it tomorrow, might not. Know I'm aware and ready to act on suggestions damn soon.

Also, like the suggestions; better than what I have. I'll need to see them both and compare the composition (shot focus location) to see which is better.

Font's nice? Nothing struck me, so the one in use is what I picked out going down my list of several hundred alphabetically.

Back