For Those In The Know...

HeWhoCorrupts

Still Fresh
Website
trashnslash.blogspot.com
Well I was thinkin... I wanna learn how to do more with all of this. What are some programs to learn to better pursuits in helping the community? Anything from programming to anything really. I am a Graphic Designer / Illustrator by trade and know nothing about coding or whatnots and I have lots of free time. I would love to be a help to the community and just kinda tinker with some new programs and skills. I mean no promises but I wanna at least try. I used to make first edition D&D adventures in Q basic back in the day but never touched it past that, so...

Help? Books, programs or anything?

HeWhoCorrupts said:
Well I was thinkin... I wanna learn how to do more with all of this. What are some programs to learn to better pursuits in helping the community? Anything from programming to anything really. I am a Graphic Designer / Illustrator by trade and know nothing about coding or whatnots and I have lots of free time. I would love to be a help to the community and just kinda tinker with some new programs and skills. I mean no promises but I wanna at least try. I used to make first edition D&D adventures in Q basic back in the day but never touched it past that, so...

Help? Books, programs or anything?

hi,

i'm a graphics designer too (student though),
i'm currently packaging a basic development environment for wiz development on the wiz.

maybe our graphics design skills could yield a really easy introduction to low-level game programming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back