FOSDEM: Who's going?

Link

ithic.com
Website
www.ithic.com
I really had a great time last year and am thinking about going back.  Definitely not missing the Friday night beer event this year. 

I'd like to come, but i don't know if i'll have enough money, and also enough time as i'm going back to school as a student.

No choice in France.

The funny thing is that i'm targeting the diploma is was teacher in :^).

How'd you get to be

a teacher if you did not yet have a diploma in what you were teaching ?

Because the teachers with diploma were unable to teach what i did.

In other terms, it's called incompetence.

As organizer of the games devroom I will be back at FOSDEM to also make part of the conference a WESDEM.

Fosdem is a great experience, the presentations are great, there are cheap hotels and hostels in brussels, even a red light district where one of my friend geeks got robbed. The belgian beer is far too strong and sweet so don't consume too much.

I'll probably go too. Been hearing about it for years and now I'm for sure motivated to go.

Mostly for the beer event and to socialize. Probably go and see the keynotes too.

(the other talks are not particularly up my alley)

Hopefully we can have a small pandora-meetup :)

I'll be there again :)

Could you get a table and a big OpenPandora sign set-up? Maybe get a few openpandora volunteers to sit at the table and demo the devices?
Working on that. The GTA04 team and me made our application together, but they gave us 1 table now, which is not enough.
I'll be there again :)
Since you'll be there, would you like to hold another presentation in the games devroom? Yes, there are still some open slots. Please have a look at the original call for speakers and the current list of submitted and accepted talks.
Sure, if I get that table, I'll be happy to do that.

Well I'm Debating it, I need to see what my Tax return looks like and see about cheapest prices and such.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be there again :)Since you'll be there, would you like to hold another presentation in the games devroom? Yes, there are still some open slots. Please have a look at the original call for speakers and the current list of submitted and accepted talks.
Sure, if I get that table, I'll be happy to do that.
Okay, then I will add a slot for you in the schedule which will be rather in the beginning on Sunday.

@Anyone Who's Going,

Get to the room ED is speaking in early if you want a seat.  If you are late, prepare to stand in the hall.

Back