Free Launcher Free To Encrypt Yourselves Here!

Drumaster

Certified Guru
As people ask again for Free Launcher and because irc won't encrypt it any longer, I post the link of the cracked Free Launcher here.

It's cracked to allow people to encrypt it on their GP with zpkinstaller (included in my zip).

SO DON'T SAY "HEY IT'S WAREZ!" as the Free Launcher is free anyway and it will really help people allowing them to have quickly the Free Launcher (for the FLU and normal GP32 owners).

Firstly open zpkinstaller and connect your GP32 in PC-Link mode, then search the gp_launc.zpk with the browser, select "encrypt by PDUID" and it's done!

Enjoy it. ;)

gp_launc.zip

P.S. : I suggest to EvilDragon or other to put it in the archive. ;)

EDIT : Link updated. ;)

Great. :)

EDIT : EvilDragon > Could you put this on the front page in order everyone sees it, this will decrease the number of topics like "How can I get the Free Launcher?" (and site as GP32spain will do as well)? :)

Drumaster posted on Dec 25 2004 at 08:55 PM said:
Great. :)

EDIT : EvilDragon > Could you put this on the front page in order everyone sees it, this will decrease the number of topics like "How can I get the Free Launcher?" (and site as GP32spain will do as well)? :)

big bump!!!!

is there anychance of getting this link updated?

it may be my only hope!

space

:(

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got a gp32 BLU off ebay but for some odd reason who ever had it put on the old original firmware. I checked by holding select at boot to see if it was a multi firmware but no go. and Vista does not play nice with any of the usb drivers. I want to flash the Euro firmware on it so does anyone have the cracked freelauncher. Both of the links here are dead

adolobe said:
trooper said:

It appears to be useless if you cant hook the gp32 up via usb to the computer and vista will not install any of the drivers to work. Unless im using the program wrong

You are going to have to gain access to an xp machine, The drivers and freelauncher installation work flaky at best even an xp machine (but work enough to get freelauncher on the GP32), So wonder vista is a no go. Definitely the first thing to do after installing freelauncher on the GP32, Is to flash the GP32 with a custom firmware, So there is no need to connect it to a computer any more and you can just copy all software straight to the memory card via a card reader.

Trooper

trooper said:
adolobe said:
trooper said:

It appears to be useless if you cant hook the gp32 up via usb to the computer and vista will not install any of the drivers to work. Unless im using the program wrong

You are going to have to gain access to an xp machine, The drivers and freelauncher installation work flaky at best even an xp machine (but work enough to get freelauncher on the GP32), So wonder vista is a no go. Definitely the first thing to do after installing freelauncher on the GP32, Is to flash the GP32 with a custom firmware, So there is no need to connect it to a computer any more and you can just copy all software straight to the memory card via a card reader.

Trooper

Thanks Trooper

Thats exactly what I did. I remembered I had an old Sony desktop with xp in my garage, sucker hasn't been turned on in 8 years but she fired up anyways super slow of course and everything worked like a charm once I installed the patched XP drivers from firefly. The documentation was a bit lacking with the readme but one I fig out you had to add the zpak and the select it in the listing and then click on connect only after you have inserted a formated SMC card did it stop giving me errors. Now i have the Euro firmware installed on it. Now I just need to fig out how to build a Jtag cable so i can unbrick and old NLU i have laying in a drawer.

@adolobe

Great to see you had success with installing freelauncher and ultimately a custom firmware, Many great things lay ahead for you and your home-brewed GP32. :D

Oh, As you can see, It is always handy to keep an old machine around, You just never know when your gonna need it.

Hope you have a great time with your GP32. :)

Trooper

I'm interested in getting a jtag too. Here are some instructions to making one, which I plan to do one day.

I also have a shonky GP32 that I'd like to fix.

What would be really awesome would be a firmware option to use a host PC as the filesystem instead of using an SMC card. I know this means you are tethered to a PC, but it would be an extremely useful option for developers.

Back