FS Pandora 1 Ghz

kasp

Very Active Member
HEy Guys,

Looking to sell one of my pandys as it has really not been getting much use.

It's a 1Ghz model and as far as I can tell is fully operational. I got this directly from Craig when he was clearing out some units before my 1 Ghz turned up so as for the back story I can't really say but I have treated it well and it did have an issue (Can't remember what now) and was repaired by ED and fixed with a 1 Ghz model as I believe it was originally a 600mhz. Just curious does anyone know how to test the nubs??  I never used them as I didn't really like them so at them moment I can't comment about them.  Pic's show what the unit is like there are some minor cosmetic issues and I think I got it like that.

Qxg0krW.jpg

vgq7MeD.jpg

To2rqdu.jpg

317EBuJ.jpg

So make me an offer, if price is around the 500 mark I will absorb the shipping if not you are looking at about 30-50 dollars to the US. (I will send exact amount once I know and give reciepts)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha figured I was enough of a regular not to need it.

At work now and will post the username and date today/tomorrow/

Oh must have missed that.

Anyways people I am full legit and a piece of paper with my username on it will totes convince you all of my legitness. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha figured I was enough of a regular not to need it.

At work now and will post the username and date today/tomorrow/
The rule is here to keep away fake sales annoncement. You may have gathered enough trust here to not absolutly need it (as some might want to buy without your nick on the pictures)but you surely will have even more trust with your nick on these pictures hence more chance to sell :p

To test the nubs, you only needs to start the "Pandora Input Tester" on the Start Menue

Its a tool which was also used in the produktion to test the buttons..

To leaf the programm, push R and L

Its only a bit divicult so leaf if some of your Shoulderbuttons dosnt work..

Back