Galactic Artifact / Beta Testing Forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrevorBradley

Hey guys... if I wanted to take the folks helping me test Galactic Artifact, is there a particular plot of land I should settle down on here?

Galactic Artifact definitely deserves it's own sub-forum in "Projects". It's one of the few original games that will (probably) be ready at launch, has a quite a few fans already and is very unique in it's gameplay.

klaus said:
Galactic Artifact definitely deserves it's own sub-forum in "Projects". It's one of the few original games that will (probably) be ready at launch, has a quite a few fans already and is very unique in it's gameplay.

It looks as if the topics are still moving around a bit. I'm not starting up again tomorrow, so I'm in no grand rush and am happy to wait a week or two for things to settle down.

klaus said:
+1 It still takes me 60+ minutes at best to finish a game, but it's an awesome game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back