Gameboy Micro W/supercard Minisd 1gb Card

J201605

Website
google.com
I am interested in selling my GameBoy Micro with supercard mini sd and 1gb mini sd card and warioware twisted. It comes with the three faceplates, the charger, and the pouch. It is in perfect working condition. If anyone is interested then just throw out a reasonable offer.

grahf said:
I may be interested in just the micro. I dont need/want the supercard.
How much for the supercard? I'm not all that interested in the Micro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering that brand new Micros are only going for $58 shipped on ebay, I'll offer you $40 shipped for yours. Let me know if this sounds fair.

He's opposed to piracy? There are people like that out there you know.
Don't you roll your eyes at me! It's true! :eek:

I already have a flash cart :D (albeit an old 16 megabyte one). I honestly dont use it much, just for occasional homebrew. Flashcarts are cool to try-before-you-buy, but I just prefer to own a real copy of games I really like.

grahf said:
id be willing to sell it for $40 if someone else will buy the supercard for a reasonable price.
GeminiDomino said:
make an offer... im happy to sell it seperate.

grahf said:
Flashcarts are cool to try-before-you-buy, but I just prefer to own a real copy of games I really like.
Oh, I couldn't agree more. Especially as an avid collector or all things electronic. It's just that we're in a day and age now where games are being made to look nice, but in reality they mostly suck. It's like you go into a store and you see a game. You're like, "man this looks like it's TEH SHIT!". After playing it, you realize it was just plain shit. I've done that one too many times <_<

But yeah, I certainly agree that I like to own really good games. Like when zelda is released, I'm gonna try it out and eventually purchase it.

I disagree, most games I find with high production value tend to have been crafted with some level of care, and worth playing. Many of today's most fun games also have excellent graphics and sound.

nemt said:
I disagree, most games I find with high production value tend to have been crafted with some level of care, and worth playing. Many of today's most fun games also have excellent graphics and sound.
Well, worth playing and worth shelling out 30-50 bucks for are two seperate things :)

GeminiDomino said:
grahf said:

Do you have a Nintendo DS? If so you can use a SuperKey to use the Supercard on it.

And as it goes, I just so happen to have one I'm selling...

JackD, I'll give you $5 for wario ware

Back