GameCube, PS2 question

zboy9

かっこいいね。
Hey,

I was wondering, I am looking for an online import shop that sells PS2's that play JAP and USA games. Anyone know where, besides Lik-Sang and PLay-Asia? Also, does anyone know where to get a GameCube that can play JAP and USA games, besides Lik-Sang and Play-Asia? Thanks. :D

Jorg

Still Fresh
Website
www.gameqube.nl
buy an ordinairy gamecube and get the Freeloader disc. it somehow emulates other region codes. i have a PAL cube and i play the american Metroid Prime on it, and the japanese version of Soul Calibur 2 (couldn't wait 6 months for those tossers to translate it to english >_<)

NightStar

Jorg posted on Oct 6 2003 at 01:21 PM said:
buy an ordinairy gamecube and get the Freeloader disc. it somehow emulates other region codes. i have a PAL cube and i play the american Metroid Prime on it, and the japanese version of Soul Calibur 2 (couldn't wait 6 months for those tossers to translate it to english >_<)
And when they do translate, half the voices are STILL in Japanese anyway! (Makes you wonder, apart from the text, what took so long!)

Last edited by a moderator:

generalnmx

Playful/Fascist Mod
Website
www.matts-hosting.com
Mostly bueracracy, like mandatory 3-month QA.

Mandatory QA is very common in big companies. I've worked on titles that were DIRECT ports of another console game, and we usually don't find a single bug that wasn't already in the original.