Games you finished...

The only concern I have, everytime I put a .pnd in apps it appears on the desktop, so I'll just have to play around with moving the PNDs around to a folder a I like so I can access it without future cluttering my desk top.
As has been mentioned, pnd files that go into "desktop" will appear on the desktop, those that go into "menu" will appear in the menu, and those that go into "apps" will appear in both :p

If you don't want them to appear on the desktop, don't put them in apps, put them in menu.

The only concern I have, everytime I put a .pnd in apps it appears on the desktop, so I'll just have to play around with moving the PNDs around to a folder a I like so I can access it without future cluttering my desk top.
As has been mentioned, pnd files that go into "desktop" will appear on the desktop, those that go into "menu" will appear in the menu, and those that go into "apps" will appear in both :p

If you don't want them to appear on the desktop, don't put them in apps, put them in menu.

I got it now, after moving stuff around, I see what you both are referring too. Me getting it, just like some of the shoulder buttons on the Pandora, just didn't immediately click.

*bum bum kssssh*

Thank you, I'll be here all night!

:lol:

Toejam and Earl (thank god for savestates!)

Metal Slug X

I tend to play graphics adventures on my phone instead (the touchscreen is a bit easier - it's an N900) and I plan to complete Zak McKracken at some point, as well as Final Fantasy 7, but that one seems a bit painful to play on both PSX emulators unfortunately.

I just realised that I forgot to put the one-credit-clear I did in Rockman: The Power Battle (I own the Japanese board for that one) a while back in my list, so my list should actually read as follows;

1: Rockman & Forte (Super Famicom)

2: Donkey Kong Country 2 - Diddy's Kong Quest (SNES)

3: Mega Man 7 (SNES)

4: Cave Story (GP2X, via GINGE)

5: Rockman: The Power Battle (CPS1, via MAME4All)

6: Mega Man 3 (NES)

7: The Adventures of Bass 2 (Mega Man 2 Hack) (NES)

Whoops. :p

I tend to play graphics adventures on my phone instead (the touchscreen is a bit easier - it's an N900)
I'm just curious, as I'm unfamiliar with the N900 (in fact, I've never actually seen one!), but what makes its touch-screen easier to use than the Pandora's?

Last edited by a moderator:
I tend to play graphics adventures on my phone instead (the touchscreen is a bit easier - it's an N900)
I'm just curious, as I'm unfamiliar with the N900 (in fact, I've never actually seen one!), but what makes its touch-screen easier to use than the Pandora's?
I'm guessing because it is easier to hold as the touchscreen is used.

Just finished another one - Croc: Legend of the Gobbos, for the PlayStation.

1: Rockman & Forte (Super Famicom)

2: Donkey Kong Country 2 - Diddy's Kong Quest (SNES)

3: Mega Man 7 (SNES)

4: Cave Story (GP2X, via GINGE)

5: Rockman: The Power Battle (CPS1, via MAME4All)

6: Mega Man 3 (NES)

7: The Adventures of Bass 2 (Mega Man 2 Hack) (NES)

8: Croc: Legend of the Gobbos (PSX)

1. Legend of Zelda - Return of the Hylian (Homebrew)

2. Legend of Zelda - Oni Link begins (Homebrew)

3. Contra Hard Corps (MD/Gen)

4. Giana's Return (Homebrew)

Just finished a tool assisted (save state) run through of Kid Icarus. I never finished it as a child, it wasn't as good as I expected it to be. Hope the 3DS version is better!

Just completed Full Throttle in ScummVM, Highly enjoyable and recommended. Though I had only one major problem and that was the Demolition derby, talk about irritating. Took me a while to realize I had to switch to the D-pad. Once I got moving the other cars wouldn't give me a second to even move and after 30 minutes I just used the skip on it. Aside from that my biggest issues were just finding the interaction cues (things like tiny floor objects or buttons that were about 2 pixels wide).

Just completed Dino Crisis 2 on PSX. Now selecting my next victim.

Just completed Chrono Trigger

Don't get me wrong I loved it. But didn't have the same impact as FF6. There was almost no story or character development =/

Still 8/10 and well good game. Chrono Cross next I think. (doing all the games I meant to first time round :p )

Just completed Chrono Trigger

Don't get me wrong I loved it. But didn't have the same impact as FF6. There was almost no story or character development =/

Still 8/10 and well good game. Chrono Cross next I think. (doing all the games I meant to first time round :p )

Hi

Can I ask on what emulator you played Chrono Trigger ?

Finished Chrono Trigger (PSX) and Radical Dreamers (SNES) ~ Right now playing Chrono Cross. :D

I just beat the original Dragon Warrior.

I started this morning.

90% of the game is walking back and forth leveling up which drove me insane when I was a kid. All hail the mighty fast forward!

Just finished many MAME 2D fighting games (via mame4all). Infinite coins definitely helps allot:

1-TMNT

2-TMNT Turtles in Time

3-Simpsons

4-Hook (No sound but you can enjoy it listening to your favourite mp3 songs).

5-Asterix

6-The Punisher

7-Sunset Riders

8-Captain Commando

All very recommended.

Back