GamesCom 2012 conclusion?

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I'm still planning the booth (and will post progress here), but it's certain we'll have a booth at the GamesCom in Cologne this year.

Many people said that the Retro-Area last year was the best part of the exhibition - well, this year, there's a complete hall just with Retro stuff.

There'll be Arcade machines, pinballs, video game consoles, etc. ready to be played.

OpenPandora will be part of it.

Right now, I'm planning an area of about 25 - 30qm with low tables that have Pandoras on them as well as nice cushions so you can lay down and play on these.

I guess I'll have 14 - 20 Pandoras there, ready to be played.

I'll also have other stuff like the Retrode 2 and the Everdrives ready and - of course - I'll be available at the booth in person.

More information about the GamesCom can be found at their website.

And if anyone wants to create us a banner we can put in signatures, websites, etc.: You're welcome :)

This sounds awesome.

After last year I actually did not planned on going to GamesCon, but a whole hall full with retro stuff, an OpenPandora booth and a possible meet-up might make me change my mind.

Consider me interested.

Great ED! Have fun - those game exhibits can be a real blast. I hope you get a chance to wander around a bit and have a look ..

Very nice! Now I have to remember to ask my employer about trade visitor tickets...

Back