Gameshark Cheat Codes For Psx4pandora

rmm2131

One thing I really like about EPSXE under XP is that I can use PEC to input Gameshark codes into the OpenGL video plugin for playstation games. I searched but sadly found no confirmation of its implementation with PSX4pandora, so does Tinnus and Zodttd or anyone else think it can be done, since Pandora will not need plugins, only the Game Shark coded input attuned long ago to the specific PS1 game?

Would be awesome to have all hidden characters in Tekken 3 on Pandora. :)

I'm pretty sure it can be added, we just need to know the format of the GameShark codes. ie: how to extract address/value pair from a code (since AFAIK a GS code is a RAM patch).

I'll be googling around for that, but if anyone has some ready links I'm all for ir :p

Speaking of psx4pandora, will it be able to use different opengl plugins like epsxe? I don't see why not, and it's really cool and sometimes can make the graphics smoother and better. :)

Tensuke said:
Speaking of psx4pandora, will it be able to use different opengl plugins like epsxe? I don't see why not, and it's really cool and sometimes can make the graphics smoother and better. :)
You won't be able to use them because they're openGL plugins, not openGL ES plugins. Besides, there won't be any need for plugins when everybody has the exact same hardware. The best possible video rendering for the Pandora video chip will already be built in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chip said:
You won't be able to use them because they're openGL plugins, not openGL ES plugins. Besides, there won't be any need for plugins when everybody has the exact same hardware. The best possible video rendering for the Pandora video chip will already be built in.

The best I can coem up with, that it :p

Anyway there will be several (configurable) features to improve the graphics, just like those plugins had.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back