Gaming for Charity - Help me out?

Jourdy288

http://extra-life.org/team/BNR

OK, so I signed up for G3 with the goal of $100. I created team Blackman'N Robin. Guys, I could use your help.. If you'd donate, the money will go to the Children's Miracle Network. Seriously, if you guys could help out, we'd be grateful!

-Jourdy288

P.S. Blackman'N Robin is the news site where I write things... Like how the Pandora community helped out ;)

I'm not above bribery, as you may have noticed, especially when charity is involved.

Last edited by a moderator:
For a good cause, have $12, all the way from England :)

What you planning to play? I'd join you but alas, lack of a 360 I'm afraid.

I tried the donate button, but it didn't accept any of the names I entered (Jourdy's name, or the team name). Halp. I'd like to donate a little up front amount, then a per-hour amount for gameplay on the day. I can only do a modest amount, bit of fun though. :)

For a good cause, have $12, all the way from England :)

What you planning to play? I'd join you but alas, lack of a 360 I'm afraid.
Thanks for the help man!

For those who'd like to donate, just click on my name and the button on that page that says 'support me'. That should do it.

Even though the main event has ended, you can still donate (and I'm still gaming LOL.).

Gruso, did clicking on my name work?

Also, I've been playing through my library, enjoyed a ton of Halo: Reach and Orcs Must Die! (I'm going to write a review of the latter when it launches).

Back