Gbax 2005 Reactions & Reflections

Very nice looking stuff :)
Haven't tried them yet, but the pictures look great!

tried anout 20 games on mame 1.2 - speed seems very similar to previous version on the games i have tried. Let's hope franxis can caloborate with reesy to help speed the core to drmd style levels!

The missus is going to be so pleased with the Sudoku game, and from a quick play it seems to have just about every feature you could ever wish for in a sudoku game.

fGB32 seems pretty nice too, I've got about a 50% hit rate of games working, which is a lot better than the previous release.

GBA entrys:

1942: I was suprised of the actual quality of that game. Plays quite like the original

Baloons: Funny little game. Reminds me of my old Cellphone game

Blast Arena advance: Hm..... nice game Idea but the graphics are very basic. Intro and tittle have commercial Quality, tho

Chip Advance: that's an funny little game. You basicaly have to collect the RAM (?) chips lying on the floor. Has nice graphics.

Fleet of one: not much going on, just a man running and trying to avoid (does he?) things. Hard to controll, tho.

Green Boy: can't judge that one. I don't have the original arcade ROM

God: couldn't download, link broken

Krisable: currently just an RPG tech demo. Little bit buggy, but promissing

Mario Balls: Nice little game. Great to kill a few minutes of time. Reminds me of an Arcade game, which I don't remember right now.... oh, and it uses my splashscreen (well, modified, but anyways...... :p)

Picross Advance: Well, a picross game, obviously. I just love those type of games.

Simon Advance: Basic Simon-Game. Repeat the melody the GBA gives you. Melody gets longer everytime.

Skies of Gotham: 2 Black Bats flying around. The goal of the game is beyond me.

Super Heavy: nice game, also reminds me of another game (Genesis?). However, my screen got fusy after about 20 seconds (might not happen on hardware tho). Oh and it uses my splash. unmodified this time. God, i didn't knew it would look so bad.

trees: keeps the purple guys from burning the trees. No music makes it rather dull

E-Avoidance: Well, the name says all. You are a mouse from Chu-Chu-Rocket, and you have to reach the rocket (i guess) represented by a white circle. But avoid the E's.

For some strange reason I thought that Reesy was going to have DrSMS in there. He said that he was doing it.

Back