Gbax 2005

elektrocution

Website
www.systm.no
For those of you who havent read this:

From gbax.com
June 2nd: To quote George Bush we misunderestimated the number of entries, it actually comes out at over 60! Because of this we can't get the downloads online tonight, but here is a preview of whats to come, there are quite a lot of emulators for the GP32, its F'ing crazy ;), DS has put in a good show continuing the trend from the GBA, Zodiac is more represented this year too. You will love it.

and some previews thanx to gbax.com

gbax2005preview4jh.jpg

June 1st: GBAX2005 - 56 entries covering all formats! We will set up the downloads page in the next 16 hours as there is a lot to check and set up, its looking to be a damned good one this year ;)

Edited to remove hotlinking from GBAX.

I cant wait to see what we get, i know of some. But im not telling :)
Going out tonight and hopefully when im hungover tomorrow I can play with all the new stuff :D

don't get too excited by the gameking 2 as the pic shows it with a colour screen but i'm pretty sure it is still monochrome with the only added extra being a backlight - but for the price u can't complain can you?

Also be interested to see how many emus we will see from that spanish programming god, rlyeh. Heard that there will most likely be 4 betas in there. Could be a good weekend!! :p

I cant wait to see what we get, i know of some. But im not telling :)
Going out tonight and hopefully when im hungover tomorrow I can play with all the new stuff :D

Hehe, same here. I'll be at home a for few hours, but personaly I don't care if they get released today. I'm going out to my buddies..... with my xbox....... and Mamedox........ and the metal slug series............ >6 hours of button mashing..........

About the Gameking:

Yes it's probably just the same as the original one (same screen), but Backlit. However, the first one looked like a GBA, the second one like a PSP. What's next? NDS?

EDIT:hm..... Gameking 3 doesn't look very nice at all:

http://www.daidaixing.com/newproduct.asp?id=232

Last edited by a moderator:
i think gameking 2 looks like the original atari lynx

is it just me or is anyone else keep refreshing the gbax homepage every few minutes??

think it was supposed to come out yesterday, but there was more entries than expected and would take some more time or something :p but it cant be long until its online tho :)

@ elektrocution: I posted that news in the other GBAX entrie forum

and yeah I hope they will be released soon

If he doesn't have time to put the files up maybe at least he could put up a list of what was entered and for what platform.

I am curious as to what was entered.

Back