gbc emulator

hmm still waiting for a small about for fgb32...
framelimit is not perfect yet.. a bit speed improvement in some games.. but the prorgram is really near perfect!

I use fgb32 too, but my only complaint is the sram saving glitch (adding or subtracting a file from the GB folder will 'confuse' fgb32 about the games' sram files because they're named after the position of the order the game file is in instead of after the game file name itself (?!) ), and I haven't figured out a way to save my settings in the options menu so I don't have to keep changing them back every time I run it. :p

This emulator will be great (in my opinion anyway) once those things are fixed. I don't mind going into the settings page every time, but PLEASE get that sram problem fixed.

Should my memory serve me correct, the author said he'd fix those problems really soon. Okie dokie!

I also don't mind the slowdowns as much in certain games, but it can get really annoying in other games (like Pinball - Revenge of the Gator, where the game slows WAY down whenever the 'camera' has to view a different section of the table.), but hey, what can you say, the emulator is only at its initial release so far. :D

Other than all that, I love this emulator. Good work, Rlyeh! ^_^

Back