Gbc Flash Bridge

Yes it will work - that is what the GB bridge was designed for. Not all GBA flash cards are compatible with the GB bridge though. I use a Visoli GBA flash card with GB bridge on my GBC. I also use Pogobridge to make life easier with saves.

Ah good.. anyway I decided not to get the gb bridge+flash cart as it would end up costing ~£80 ... if I had that much to spend I would just get a GP32 :)

Ended up spending the day hunting bargains on ebay, I got

Clear GBC
Self-powered light
Super Mario 2
Waverace
Kirby's Dreamland
Army Men 2
Mortal Kombat
Worms: Armageddon
Pocket Music
Camera
Tennis

totalling around £50 but totally worth it i feel... fun fun fun fun :) (esp. Pocket Music, one of the most underrated bits of software ever)

This is what student loans are all about!!

PLUs pc camera linker! YAya

Yep, getting the original games is a far better idea and much less hassle. I recommend that you also look out for Mario Picross, Tetris DX and Pokemon Pinball.

Yep I *don't* know which games to get as I *didn't have* 100s of roms on my GP, back when I had one! :)

Oh, also I discovered a gameboy MODEM(!) & email cart for quite cheap, haven't bought it because I don't think it would be worth it but still, cool...

haha I just told my housemate I bought a GBC and he goes "I hope you got Worms Armageddon for it"

damn right

Back