GCW-Zero SE

Link

ithic.com
Website
www.ithic.com
For anyone interested in ordering a GCW-Zero SE in North America have a gander over at:

http://ithic.com/en/20-gcw-zero

If you want to pay via PayPal, PM me or use the contact button on the website.  We'll be updating the shop shortly with a non-PayPal/Google solution for credit card payments.

Just wondering, is 179$ the retail price, or is it a launch price? It was kickstarted at 135$ IIRC and I've heard 150$ being mentioned multiple times.

Just wondering, is 179$ the retail price, or is it a launch price? It was kickstarted at 135$ IIRC and I've heard 150$ being mentioned multiple times.
That price includes shipping and fees.  The Kickstarter price was set too low.  Retail price would be $159-$169 minus shipping and fees. 

That price includes shipping and fees.  The Kickstarter price was set too low.  Retail price would be $159-$169 minus shipping and fees. 
Ok cool. But how much more to ship across the border to Canada?

$24 extra to Canada

SEs are now sold out.  Only taking preorders for standard units now. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Kind of sorry I missed out on the black SE.

What is up with the d-pads? and nub?  :wacko:

Last edited:
No, it is $24 for the shipping to Canada.  Where do you get $40?
Well shipping to the US is already included in the 179$ price. So if it costs 24$ extra to ship to Canada it means that when you go to the post office to ship it, it must cost you 24$ + whatever's already in the 179$. I get it that it costs 203$ total but the 40$ was an estimate of how much it costs to actually ship it (24 + X included in the base device price). 

Or you take a hit on your margin to offer real free shipping to US customers. But don't in the case of Canada and just add the actual shipping cost (24$).

In any case, I'm not complaining. It is your business you do as you wish. I was just surprised that it costs potentially more than 24$ to ship a parcel through USPS across the border.

I'm still waiting for any.

Awesome, I bought and paid 100 long before the Kickstarter started and another 100 shortly after.

And I didn't get a single unit to sell yet :/

To speed up the process you can volunteer to help out flashing units at Justin's place. When SNESFAN helped out 500 units were shipped out pretty quickly. I think the SE units might be waiting for the replacement dpads.

Well, I only ordered 8 SE units and 200 normal ones.

And from Germany, it's a bit far to fly over to just flash....

To speed up the process you can volunteer to help out flashing units at Justin's place. When SNESFAN helped out 500 units were shipped out pretty quickly. I think the SE units might be waiting for the replacement dpads.
As if ED doesn't have anything better to do than flashing GCWs..

Sorry, but isn't it obvious I meant people in general? I know where ED resides and how busy he is.

Back