Germans-Speakers: Please Help

Esn

(:";
Website
esn.newgrounds.com
The Pandora has a sizable German community, and over the past year there have been a number of releases that have only been announced at the German Pandora forums.

This makes things a bit difficult for me in keeping the wiki software lists up to date; I don't speak German, so I don't always understand if I should be adding a program or not (sometimes programs don't work). Also, it takes a long time to check three different forums every time I update the lists, so I only check the German one once every few months.

I'd really appreciate it if any German-speakers who visit that forum could update the wiki every so often with software from there that is not announced elsewhere.

(if anyone is wondering, here's a list of the things I recently added to the lists from there: software projects, games)

Esn said:
I'd really appreciate it if any German-speakers who visit that forum could update the wiki every so often with software from there that is not announced elsewhere.
If it's possible to inform you by mail and you then do the wiki-updating (i'm not very fond of/used to wikis), i'd glad to help!

Last edited by a moderator:
mash-system said:
Esn said:
If it's possible to inform you by mail and you then do the wiki-updating (i'm not very fond of/used to wikis), i'd glad to help!
Same here matey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back