Get Hando A Drink!

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Well, you might've seen our discussion about moving to new boards... and hando did come back and cleared a lot of things up :)

No need to move, everything should be fixed soon.

However, I just had one idea... hando pays a lot for the server and for this really good board system, which unfortunately isn't free.

v3.0.0 of the IBP will be released soon, so an upgrade should fix the bugs we have and adds new functions!

We got nearly 17000 members here... a lot of them visiting regularly and calling these boards their home.
So... what about giving the money for your next drink (be it beer of coffee) to hando as donation?

It doesn't have to be much - even if you only donate 1 or 2 EUR, if 200 members out of those 17000 will do so, we have donated the money for the next full IBP license!

I'll start - and if you want, go ahead and donate your next drink to hando.
So that the :gp32_console: :gp2x :wiz: :pandora1: will continue to live!

The link to his paypal donation is on the frontpage (which a lot of you haven't even seen, as I guess a whole lot are going directly to those boards).

Don't let the polish PayPal scare you off.
Enter the amount you want to donate into the field and click on the "Actualizuj sume"-button.
After that, enter your PayPal address and password as usual and click on "Zaloguj zie".

Thanks for your support :D

Last edited:
Done!

Hopfully this will bring the comunity together again!

what with all this Old Vs New stuff lately...

Will do when hando actually implements any of the much needed changes.

'Pickle' said:
Ive never done a donate before, can I also just do a "send money" to hando@gp32.com? Or is the donate somehow different?

I did a send money to hando@gp32x.de, As i could not understand the polish paypal site, And it completed ok, Though i haven`t comfirmed with hando yet.

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
trooper said:
'Pickle' said:
Ive never done a donate before, can I also just do a "send money" to hando@gp32.com? Or is the donate somehow different?

I did a send money to hando@gp32x.de, As i could not understand the polish paypal site, And it completed ok, Though i haven`t comfirmed with hando yet.

Trooper

thanks, I did the same

trooper said:
'Pickle' said:

Trooper
Ditto.

Back