Get ye olde XCOM UFO Defense for free

oh... it is only for STEAM :( and you need to link your account to HumbleBundle... for some reasons I don't like to mash-up my store accounts... I'll pass

Anyway thanks for the advice

But OpenXCOM also works whit the Steam Files, and I ditnt use Steam much,
So maybe I will take the chance to get this game for my Pandora

I don't think you need to link your accounts. When you "purchase" and then press the activate on steam button it gives you a code which you need to copy and paste.

I don't think you need to link your accounts. When you "purchase" and then press the activate on steam button it gives you a code which you need to copy and paste.

I always did that, but now you must be logged and have a linked STEAM account, else no code... or at least if there's another way I can't find it

Then make sure you get OpenXcom which is also available on the Pandora :)
@canseco, does your OpenXcom build support TFTD? I must admit, I've not had chance to check

No, but next stable version would have support for TFTD, you can try the nightlies to see the progress.

No, but next stable version would have support for TFTD, you can try the nightlies to see the progress.
I did briefly on the desktop, looks good. Will be nice for a portable version too, but I'm happy to wait for the v2 build (as I don't get much time on the Pandy either any more)

Back