Geting Programs In Toth Utilty Folder

seen12

Still Fresh
how do you get utility to show up in the utility folder, what is the format that the gp2x use for files, a list of file types and folder would be helpfully. I read the manually that came with it but it was no help :') Basically I'd like to launch things like alternative music/music players and other utility's from the "utility" folder and not the "game" folder, I'm user fw 3.0.0 with the Ubuntu skin. I just wont to integrate programs a little bit better

You can run .gpu from Games menu, if not, rename the to .gpe

lawndart said:
how do you get utility to show up in the utility folder, what is the format that the gp2x use for files, a list of file types and folder would be helpfully. I read the manually that came with it but it was no help :') Basically I'd like to launch things like alternative music/music players and other utility's from the "utility" folder and not the "game" folder, I'm user fw 3.0.0 with the Ubuntu skin. I just wont to integrate programs a little bit better
yes .gpu = utility

P.S. everyone is using gmenu2x, just give it a try, no-one goes back.

It is more than 10x as fast as using the regular menu, not to mention the single button manual reading and the overclocking profile for every link.

Last edited by a moderator:
nubie said:
lawndart said:
yes .gpu = utility

P.S. everyone is using gmenu2x, just give it a try, no-one goes back.

It is more than 10x as fast as using the regular menu, not to mention the single button manual reading and the overclocking profile for every link.

...and gamma settings too :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, I'm happy with fw 3.0.0 with the ubuntu skin for now, I don't wont to mess with it tell open2x

Back