Ginge Wrapped Pnds

HackModford

So far I've noticed that the wiz version of gpsp has been wrapped in ginge and put in a pnd. (But it doesn't currently work)
I've also noticed that gpfce has had the same treatment...

Are there any other pnds I've missed?

HackModford said:
So far I've noticed that the wiz version of gpsp has been wrapped in ginge and put in a pnd. (But it doesn't currently work)
I've also noticed that gpfce has had the same treatment...

Are there any other pnds I've missed?

Methane Bros.

And GPSP works fine for me :)

Want any other games wrapped up? :)

Last edited:
HackModford said:
Works just fine for me. What problem do you have? I'm assuming you've put everything in the right directory and have the bios?

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless I have to put the rooms in the appdata directory it doesnt work for me. It finds the bios but when I load a rom it crashes Ive tried zipped and unzipped.

HackModford said:
Unless I have to put the rooms in the appdata directory it doesnt work for me. It finds the bios but when I load a rom it crashes Ive tried zipped and unzipped.
Sure you have the right bios ?

Else try to unzip/rezip your rom, it worked for me :)

I can use the gp2x version (I think it's the gp2x version) running just normal ginge and it all works. But when I use the pnd version it just crashes upon loading a game :(

I'm going to try the unzip/zip method (on pandora itself) later...

Zipping the roms on the pandora itself seems to have solved the issue.

There's two reasons I'm guessing why...

First when I zip roms on the pandora it actually puts the rom within a directory... (/media/pandorasd2/roms/gba/mario & luigi.gba)

The other thing I can think of is that it might just be a mac issue...

If you could send me one of those ZIPs I can try to find out what's the problem here.

HackModford said:
Zipping the roms on the pandora itself seems to have solved the issue.

There's two reasons I'm guessing why...

First when I zip roms on the pandora it actually puts the rom within a directory... (/media/pandorasd2/roms/gba/mario & luigi.gba)

The other thing I can think of is that it might just be a mac issue...
Where is this zipping software that you used on the Pandora? I remember downloading something a while back from the archive on my Pandora and finding myself stuck as the file was zipped...

Azure said:
Where is this zipping software that you used on the Pandora? I remember downloading something a while back from the archive on my Pandora and finding myself stuck as the file was zipped...
It's called Squeeze - it's installed by default, so it should be in the menus somewhere.

I'm afraid I can't give a more detailed description than that, though, as I simply associated zips with Squeeze on mine as soon as I got the chance to, so I never need to find it in the menu. :p

Thanks, Prometheus :)

Oh, also...is the cavestory pnd supposed to be in the file archive? I can't seem to find it anywhere...

To my knowledge, there isn't a Cave Story PND, though I may well be mistaken.

WizardStan said:
skeezix said:
Don't try ginge'ing ginge; we have the LHC for that.
yo dawg...
I just had to!
scaled.php

sorry for off topic.

Back