Gmu Music Player 0.7.0

wejp

Website
wejp.k.vu
Here is the final Gmu 0.7.0! Compared to the last beta release for the Dingoo it fixes a few bugs.

gmu_b8.png

Release notes & Downloads

Hi Wejp
I've already post in your blog but I'm completly lost with my nanonote...
Even after copying (with the cp command) the libSDL... from your site, I can't laucnh anything as it always missing a libSDL files (mixer, Images)... Do I have to flash my Nanonote with the latest image on their site or what ?
I know that should be boring that noobs ask for everything, but I don't understantd what's going on...

Mortys said:
Hi Wejp
Even after copying (with the cp command) the libSDL... from your site, I can't laucnh anything as it always missing a libSDL files (mixer, Images)... Do I have to flash my Nanonote with the latest image on their site or what ?
I know that should be boring that noobs ask for everything, but I don't understantd what's going on...
You will need the latest firmware image (which currently is 2010-03-26). Older images do not contain all libraries and also contain bugs, which cause sound not to work with older images.

Last edited by a moderator:
wejp said:
Mortys said:
Hi Wejp
You will need the latest firmware image (which currently is 2010-03-26). Older images do not contain all libraries and also contain bugs, which cause sound not to work with older images.

Ok, now I understand.
So I need to flash my nanonote from a Linux PC, right ? No way to do it directly from the Nanonote itself (by using the card of course).

Mortys said:
Ok, now I understand.
So I need to flash my nanonote from a Linux PC, right ? No way to do it directly from the Nanonote itself (by using the card of course).
It is also possible to do that through a sd card.
I would suggest that you join #qi-hardware on the FreeNode IRC network. There are lots of people who either own a NanoNote or are even part of the developer team, who are willing to help with such problems.

wejp said:
Mortys said:
Ok, now I understand.
It is also possible to do that through a sd card.
I would suggest that you join #qi-hardware on the FreeNode IRC network. There are lots of people who either own a NanoNote or are even part of the developer team, who are willing to help with such problems.

I understand, I'll do that tonight when I'll be at home. To be honest, I'm a little disappointed by the fact that there's not a simple site/blog/... to poor/stupid/n00bs users like me. But after all, that's the Underground Linux way of things :)

Mortys said:
I understand, I'll do that tonight when I'll be at home. To be honest, I'm a little disappointed by the fact that there's not a simple site/blog/... to poor/stupid/n00bs users like me. But after all, that's the Underground Linux way of things :)
There is the Wiki which everyone is allowed to extend. Sure, there are still lots of things missing there, but it is a start.

wejp said:
Mortys said:
There is the Wiki which everyone is allowed to extend. Sure, there are still lots of things missing there, but it is a start.

I've seen the Wiki but it's so hard to navigate in it and found informations for me. What's very cool is to have guys like you (and othes) who never stop helping others. For now the Nanonote is demanding, but I'm happy as all my coworkers ("young" video game journalists) take me for the craziest guy around :)

I'll succeed !

Back