Good Cheap Cases (uk)

taras

Mega Pandora mania
Website
taras.net
They might be gone by the time you read this but www.jetmedia.co.uk in the "Clearance" section has some Case Logic camera cases, I don't have a GP32 to hand but the inside measures about 15cm x 9cm x 4cm so it should accommodate a GP32 quite nicely (measure your GP32 first!)

Anyway they're £1.99 which is why I'm posting. Probably only worth it if you're getting something else off that site since their postage tends to be expensive (courier).

I bought Entware's GP32 Case, and it really rocks! It keeps my GP32 clean and holds both extra batteries and SMC's.

Talyz posted on Apr 6 2005 at 05:07 PM said:
I bought Entware's GP32 Case, and it really rocks! It keeps my GP32 clean and holds both extra batteries and SMC's.
where did you got it from?, anyways I have a photo-camera bag, fits really perfect :) and space for 1 extra smc and 2 pair of spare rechargebles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if they still have them in the U.K. , but I use an official Nintendo Gameboy Advance case:

207760.jpg

Fits the GP32 perfectly, and the front pouch easily holds my chatboard, SMCs, card reader, batteries, etc. (I removed the Ninty logo with an xacto knife :) )

Attachments

• 207760.jpg
    207760.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 112
I have the official Entware one i bought a year ago, and i got a astonishia story r cases they sell in korea right now. I don't think you can get those other than korea though...

untitledcopy.gif

Attachments

• untitledcopy.gif
    untitledcopy.gif
    14 KB · Views: 117
I got myself a LowePro D-res 120 bag. It's the same as the official one (from what I can see.

Here you go

I can vouch for the seller too, as it's who I got mine from.
Not cheap on postage, sure, but I wanted excellence, so I paid for it.

I have this one.

It's really, really nice. Large pocket that easily fits the GP, and a mesh pocket that's perfect for storing SMC.

I have two. One with that blue color that holds my Game.Com Pocket Pro (you heard me right), and one with this black fake leather that I keep my GP in.

They're pretty easy to find on eBay and very cheap..

Lethe posted on Apr 7 2005 at 02:07 AM said:
I have the official Entware one i bought a year ago, and i got a astonishia story r cases they sell in korea right now. I don't think you can get those other than korea though...

untitledcopy.gif

how much does that cost ??

Attachments

• untitledcopy.gif
    untitledcopy.gif
    14 KB · Views: 111
Last edited by a moderator:
Back