Good Pinball games for Pandora

A2000

There have been whole threads about porting some special or versatile Pinball software - and the impossibility to do so.

Maybe not all users know that there are excellent Pinball games for different emulaters?

I like Alien Crush and Devil Crush for PCEngine.

I used to play Pinball Dreams/Illusions/Fantasies on my Amiga but haven't tried them yet on my Pandora.

Anything else worth a try?

Pinball of the Dead for GBA. Especially if you like Devil Crush/Dragon's Fury.

Based on a recent recommendation, I recently tried out True Pinball on PS1, it's a version of Pinball Iuulsions based on the PC version (Ithink). It has more tables than the Amiga version anyway, and a selection of views. Slam Tilt is still my favourite Amiga pinball game, shame it doesn't yet play properly until UAE4ALL (scoreboard is a bit messed up)

I got Microsoft Pinball arcade for windows 95/98 running under qemu at a decent speed. One of the better ones in my opinion as it actually features real tables. There is also a version for the gameboy color

I like Pinball Dreams in UAE4All, though it is a bit annoying having to configure the keys.

IIRC, I thought one of the preset controller configurations automatically mapped the flippers to the shoulder buttons for pinball games like Pinball Dreams/Fantasies? (I think you press the Select key to cycle through the nub usage options, and it's included in one of them)

I like to play Psycho Pinball on the Megadrive Emulator. It was afaik a Multiplatform game so you can choose the emulation of your choice. ^^

Besides that, Pandora really could need more good Pinball games, a dedicated one would be great, in 3D if possible.

Jaki Crush on SNES (the successor of Devil's Crush and even better in my opinion).

Pinball Fantasies AGA is the only game I play on Pandora these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
The last time I tried Pinball Dreams on my Pandora I couldn't find a key to start.

Just started new UAE4All: Wow!

Works flawlessly. I first used the shoulder buttons but my right one isn't working decently any more. Only when I lost several balls I realized I could use Dpad and buttons as well (or even better due to big hands). Well done, john4p, thank you!

Jaki Crush and Devils Crush are awesome on the PC Engine/TurboGrafx 16

Oops, already mentioned :p

I suppose Sonics Spinball is worth mentioning too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah sorry... That one I linked a vid to is called Pinball Deluxe.

It's a free app, here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.greencod.pinball.android&hl=en

Pinball-Deluxe-Android.jpg

Even has a nice Arkanoid/Breakout styled level

3538-1-com.greencod.pinball.androidpremium.jpg

I d/l a couple of ones ages ago to play on the tablet, this was the best one I found and kept.

You'll see on that link to the Play store though, plenty more Pinball which [i imagine] could be played on Pandora via the Android skulduggery...

Pinball Ride

Pinball Arcade

Carnival Pinball

Dino Madness Pinball

Kick Off Pinball...

On Android i prefer The Pinball Arcade, it features spot on remakes of original pinball tables.

Pinball Dreams is still pure brilliance. One of my most played games of all time I'd say.

I enjoy the Ignition table the most.

Back