Good platform exclusive games

Blue Protoman

Post good platform-exclusive games for emulators that are playable on the Pandora. The more obscure, the better. You may post a game that's not exclusive IF only one version is playable on Pandora. For example, the Playstation version of Xevious 3D/G probably runs well on the Pandora, while the arcade version likely doesn't.

I'll start.

Blade Buster (NES): An excellent NES homebrew game inspired by the Star Soldier series. Score as high as you can in two or five minutes. It even saves your best score!

20101009_blade_buster_(nes_game).png

This is easily professional quality. As it's homebrew, I can safely post a download link here.

Last edited by a moderator:
The screenshot looks cool but your download link leads to a 403 Error - Forbidden page :(

I had to go to the source website to download the file.

Your link is ok, but I think that they check if you've gone to the website to allow access to the files.

Well was going to Post Dungeons of Daggorath, but seems no one ported a TRS-80 color computer emulator yet.. I'll look into porting one once my Pandora arrives if no one gets to it by then..

That game used to scare the shit out of me when I was little.

Edit: more informative link.

Strange, I can download it directly with no problems. I changed the link, though.

System exclusive games are difficult, every time I think of one I google it and it turns out that it is on a second system or on computer. Now-a-days everything runs on multiple systems unless the company that makes the system also makes the game, i.e. no Mario on other systems.

You'll find something. Don't forget MAME!

Back