Got My Email!

Do you know the time of your confirmation email, back on 2008? Just to keep track on the point we are at. :)

EDIT: :ph34r: @jumpman lol! I'm keeping an eye on you, because when you recieve it, I'm next :lol:

joseluisjazz said:
EDIT: :ph34r: @jumpman lol! I'm keeping an eye on you, because when you recieve it, I'm next :lol:
Well, it should be today. The team is done with assembly for now. 700 total have been completed, so all shipping from Craigs shop should go out today. If I don't get an email today, it's officially time to worry. ;)

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
im 350-450

closer to the 350 i believe hope

cant stand these people who post saying they got theres

no-one cares (or very few) what we care about is estimates and time of email delivered and time purchased

Congratulations, Hack - would love to know when you got your order confirmation "back in the day", if you know. ;)

neogramps said:
But seriously if I don't get an email today I would be concerned.
Likewise. (My estimate was ~167 in Craig's queue, and my original order confirmation e-mail was from September 30th 2008, at 15:31pm GMT.)

Holy Shit! :eek:

I just got my email, Fuck Yeah! :lol:

Just to let everyone know, I was 250-350 in the line since december 09. My original confirmation was at 7:23am PST(Sin City, USA).

Hopefully I'll get tracking later, as I know 100% I got express shipping, so hopefully within 2 days I'll be giving a review, or at least some early thoughts.

Chris

jumpman said:
Holy Shit! :eek:

Just to let everyone know, I was 250-350 in the line since december 09. My original confirmation was at 7:23am PST(Sin City, USA).

Hopefully I'll get tracking later, as I know 100% I got express shipping, so hopefully within 2 days I'll be giving a review, or at least some early thoughts.

Chris

wow this makes me very exciting :D since I am in the same range (hopefully on craigs list but i am not sure about that)

According to the most helpful Jacqueline (OP Sales), I'm at 350 - 450 in the queue ( got my order confirmation email Tue 30/09/2008 15:27 UK Time ).

I don't want to start giving the sales team hassle at this time so it would be hugely appreciated if anyone who has recently received a shipping confirmation could post their order confirmation time or failing that their queue number.

Edit : Just for clarity, when I emailed Jacqueline a few weeks back to request my queue position I did ask for an estimate of my position, told her I ordered on the first day and provided my order number. Was just trying to find out if I'd be in the first 1000.

jumpman said:

Congraaaaats!!! :D

My confirmation was at 14:30 (375-425) so still 7 minutes or 25-125 pandoras more until Christmas :) cowm on beybey!!

Not received my shipping confirmation. Order was confirmed 5 mins before Jumpman's at x:18. Though I imagine sending these confirmations is quite a task in itself, so maybe I'll still hear something today.

I'll just hope that I'm one of those (un)lucky few who arrive home from work to find a UPS sticker on his door. I don't think I can remain sane any other way.

Prometheus said:
Congratulations, Hack - would love to know when you got your order confirmation "back in the day", if you know. ;)

neogramps said:
But seriously if I don't get an email today I would be concerned.
Likewise. (My estimate was ~167 in Craig's queue, and my original order confirmation e-mail was from September 30th 2008, at 15:31pm GMT.)

likesise too, my order confirmation was the 30th at 14:51:43.

i've had emails from netto and aldi so far :(

mosschops said:
i've had emails from netto and aldi so far :(
Haha, I keep getting mailshots, but nothing else.

I guess it's the way of the universe - when you're waiting for an e-mail, nobody actually sends you one. :lol:

Back