Got the email. queue position 137

webcraaawler

Still Fresh
Well I got the email, that my pandora will be shipped soon from Jacquelyn. Position 137. For those that are wondering. This is the 1 GHz pre-order queue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to hear it. Sounds like they're making some headway.

I think the 1GHz queue should be through now.
Let me guess : Craig has not actually told you how many people are in the 1 Ghz unit pre ordered with OP Ltd queue.
Knowing him, he most likely hasn't told any number at all, so the only way to know is from people posting here. 171 seems to be the largest number I saw, but not everyone who orders actually pays which means we can only estimate something approximate..
Edit1: Anyone remembers the last number from the last batch? With that ED can at least check if Craig is actually sending all units he gets to people or using some of them for something else, like ebay or something.

Edit2: Eh, somehow forgot ED sends directly, so my ebay worry is invalid.

I think the 1GHz queue should be through now.
Let me guess : Craig has not actually told you how many people are in the 1 Ghz unit pre ordered with OP Ltd queue.
Knowing him, he most likely hasn't told any number at all, so the only way to know is from people posting here. 171 seems to be the largest number I saw, but not everyone who orders actually pays which means we can only estimate something approximate..Edit: Anyone remembers the last number from the last batch? With that ED can at least check if Craig is actually sending all units he gets to people or using some of them for something else, like ebay or something.
I think ED sends everything directly to the buyers now. Also the ones in Craigs queue.

If he isn't he should. If Craig doesn't provide him with a list he should stop sending units all together.

I'm in Craigs queue so it would also affect me negatively but my advice to ED would be to either get the full list from Craig or walk away. That way he will be able to plan everything himself and take Craigs infantile behaviour out of the equation.

I am 185, and there was a sad story behind why I got this number. But if Craig and Jacquelyn can get ED to ship it this month, I will not complain.

and here I thought there were only supposed to be 150 pre-orders...  

185!?

:blink:

BTW

Does anyone have any idea of how long it takes to ship from Germany to Arizona?

(Since mine is now on the way)

Oh wow, 185..Would be interesting to hear your story.
Just speculation, but is he still selling ghz upgrades or units via email or something and makes ED send them out for free with the older preorders?
ED would never find out if he has no list or real numbers...

Back