Got Your Pandora? Tell Us Your Order Date!

If you have Pandora - Tell us your order date! -- Preordering starts exactly at 2008-09-30 14:00 UTC

• Total voters

cosurgi

http://janek.kozicki.pl/
Website
janek.kozicki.pl
As a continuation of my previous thread http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/53220-your-place-in-the-preorder-line/ this one is to help estimate the progress for people who still wait.

If you have your pandora please vote by telling us when you have ordered it!

The date of ordering is much more concrete than order number given by Jacquelyn. So it's better to use it than a place in preorder line. Anyhow, you can correlate those two by looking at the previous thread: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/53220-your-place-in-the-preorder-line/

If you don't have Pandora yet OR you are a one nubber don't vote! Just click "Show results". Then just wait, and vote after you receive it. This is how this poll is supposed to work: the votes will grow down, when people receive their pandoras.

EDIT: If you voted by mistake, you can just click "Delete My Vote".

EDIT: added an option for one nubbers.

EDIT: added option for people who ordered from shop.gp2x.de, and "compressed time" a little bit more at the end (every two months).

EDIT: Time Converter for your convenience.

EDIT: I made this:

1400UTC.png

1715UTC.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Bosbeetle said:
not possible, you should add a N/A option

[#10355] You must cast your vote in each question of the poll.
Fixed, sorry.

EDIT: now in the other questions you pick option later/earlier.

cosurgi said:
If you don't have Pandora yet don't vote! Just click "Show results". Then just wait, and vote when you receive it. This is how this poll is supposed to work: the votes will grow down, when people receive their pandoras.

Probably want to change that to

If you don't have Pandora yet OR you are a one nubber don't vote!

Otherwise your results will not be accurate

TheDarkSpectrum48K said:
If you don't have Pandora yet OR you are a one nubber don't vote!
Otherwise your results will not be accurate
thx.

Also I want to remind that Craigix said several times, that people who waited "too long" (according to Craigix) with reordering (re-paying) were moved down in the queue. So if you didn't pay just after you got the "reorder" email then don't expect that your pandora will arrive on par with other people's order email, but rather on par with your reorder confirmation email. And no, I don't know how long it is "too long", the typical bank transfer takes a week, and given Carigix soft heart I could wildly estimate that "too long" is longer than two weeks.

cosurgi said:
Also I want to remind that Craigix said several times, that people who waited "too long" (according to Craigix) with reordering (re-paying) were moved down in the queue. So if you didn't pay just after you got the "reorder" email then don't expect that your pandora will arrive on par with other people's order email, but rather on par with your reorder confirmation email.

Really? Might have to wait longer than I'd hoped then. I paid immediately I got the refund but that was already 3 weeks after the reorder e-mail. Guess its all immaterial after a year+, so must be more patient!

Mark

I left it nearly that long as well, because the refund took a while either to be done or to show up. And I have my Pandora. So I guess 'too long' is rather longer than a few weeks.

Hmm... I received refund quite quickly, and repaid instantly. I suppose that whole process took 2 weeks. So maybe "too long" meant two months? As I already stated: I don't know. What I said is that I remember Craigix saying, that those who didn't repay quickly were moved down the queue. Anybody cares to find the quote?

CoLD SToRAGE said:
I'm guessing for this survey to be of any use it'll need pinning?

Or it might disappear off the end of page 1, to be forever ignored... ;)
well, yes. I wouldn't dare however to ask for pinning, I'm simply too shy. My secret plan is to bump it every few days ;)

But, if you want, you can pin it :)

I'll pin it for now, as I think it's important for many :)
But it will be the last pin in General talk from me to not spam the first page too much with static threads.

mali said:
I'll pin it for now, as I think it's important for many :)
But it will be the last pin in General talk from me to not spam the first page too much with static threads.

I any more were to be pinned it should be the got my email topic as that is the second (maybe most) important topic to the community at this time.

Edit: Add maybe this topic should be clarified to vote that they got there email shipping confirm (not received) since When I get mine for example it could be at least 2wks before I receive possibly longer.

@dsleaf67
Not everyone gets a mail before he receives the Pandora and basically both are parts of the same thing and this thread has the fancy poll :p

mali said:
@dsleaf67
Not everyone gets a mail before he receives the Pandora and basically both are parts of the same thing and this thread has the fancy poll :p

So might point is if I receive email shipping or receive my pandora then vote?

Back