Gp Advance Status Page Up

PeDRoRist

Still Fresh
Just a word to let you know that enf65 has put a status page up on his GP Advance website.
Nothing huge there, but it's nice to see how things are going with this promising emu :)

http://www.chez.com/shubaca/status.html

Ho and please note that this website is now written in english.

PS: if this has already been posted, feel free to beat me with a dead badger ;)

thanks for this, i wouldnt have known about that page if you hadnt have posted. looks as if the emulator is going to be pretty impressive if he manages to implement all those features

PeDRoRist, hit search before you post "news" or ask questions.

dizzytheegg, hit edit to,. edit your post.

TBH I would have missed the updated page too were it not for this post. Therefore my Badger will remain in its holster although I could be persuaded to remove it and whack Pip for being so bloody picky all the time!

dizzytheegg, hit edit to,. edit your post.

Pip Don't bother posting if it's just for a moan. Save the moaning for the real idiots that ask whens the PS2 emulator coming out etc.

Anox posted on Apr 28 2004 at 03:40 PM said:
Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger
Mushroom Mushroom AAAAAAHHHHH It's a Snake!!! Badger Badger Badger etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

I think everyone's too lazy to search the forums. maybe asking is faster? :lol:

Anyways the gpadvance looks years away from completion... sigh. :(

Hmm, I just thought of something... The GP32 and the Zodiac both have ARM9 processers, right? So If someone were to code an emulator on the Zodiac like GP Advance, they could emulate the GP32 on Zodiac like you can the GBA on GP32, right? I mean the GP32 really doesn't have any custom chips or anything other than the ARM9, so the Zodiac would have 33mhz minimum left to spare... I don't have a Zodiac but I sure would buy one if you could play GP32 on it ANYway... I'd assume it would have to be coded really efficiantly, considering the GBA to GP32 is a 16 to 166mhz difference and its still hard

Edit; That emulator would probably kill gamepark, so it would be kind of evil, but it would be soo tempting gp32_console

Back