Gp2x In The Usa

malushi88

Still Fresh
I know of two sites i can order a GP2X from:
www.gp2x.co.uk and
www.lik-sang.com
can anyone let me in on how reliable each source is?
which is the better of the two to order from?
and finally, is there any US retailer that will sell this thing? (this would be most helpful)

Thanks for supporting a n00b in the GP** universe, i'm hoping to like it here.

I preordered mine at GP32z, I have enough faith in them seeing as they've been a reliable provider of a lot of devices for US buyers. LikSang is okay but they're just selling it because they know it's getting a lot of preorder requests and think it will be great for buisness.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 23 2005 at 03:58 AM said:
yeah gp32z is in the US, or there is also gbax.com, which is located in the UK and is very reputable
GBAX.com is the same as gp2x.co.uk

GP32Z.com is pretty reputable, and they're not expensive, so I'd stick with that if I were you (with Lik-Sang, you may get import charges which will be quite a chunk of money).

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah well, with liksang you have more payment methods, i will be ordering at liksangs, cause i dont have a creditcard.

Hey thanks alot everyone. I can't wait to get one of these babies (I'm asking for it for Christmas). One final question, though. What are the best sites to download software for this thing at?

OrR posted on Oct 23 2005 at 10:15 AM said:
me stupid. :blink:

Hey hey, lets be nice to the n00b, but thanks again. i'll get back with you when i try some of your software -bookmarks site-

Im also in the US.
I've had great luck ordering from Lik-Sang in the past. Lik-sang is about $10 cheaper than GP32z.com if you dont mind slower shipping. Also, us americans dont have to pay any import tax on items like this.
I ended up ordering mine from GP32z.

Thanks for the sites. When I ask my parents for mine for christmas I'll be sure to tell them to order from Gbax or GP32z.

malushi88 posted on Oct 24 2005 at 01:57 AM said:
OrR posted on Oct 23 2005 at 10:15 AM said:
me stupid. :blink:

Hey hey, lets be nice to the n00b, but thanks again. i'll get back with you when i try some of your software -bookmarks site-
Actually I think you misunderstood me. I meant myself when I said "stupid". I posted a stupid post, then I couldn't delete it anymore so I edited it to let it stand as a memorial of my own stupidity.

Back